nafex - [NAFEX] Rarefruit E-magazine

  • From: Console G4 <b.cannon@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Rarefruit E-magazine
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:27:37 -0500

I know that some of the list members read this and wanted to let members know we are still posting the magazine.

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA
----
Press Release
Issues 5 to 7 of the new electronic format magazine Tropical Visions have been posted. These and previous issues may be viewed at no charge at the link below. "Tropical Visions" is edited by Bob G. Cannon II who is active in various web based rare fruit projects and served as editor of "Tropical Fruit News" for over a decade.

The new magazine deals mostly with rare edibles, but will give some coverage to select ornamentals. We suffered delays in posting issues due to a number of problems, including multiple tropical storms. We hope to be up to date in February.

Readers are welcome to send comments and material for publication.
Links to Vol. 1 No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of Tropical Visions are posted at:
http://www.quisqualis.com

----

  • [NAFEX] Rarefruit E-magazine, Console G4, 02/12/2005