nafex - [NAFEX] boysenberry,Jim Fruth

  • From: mark wessel <growyourown@earthlink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] boysenberry,Jim Fruth
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:34:49 -0500

Jim,
In your article in the winter Pomona on Boysenberries you didnt mention
productivity. How was it.
My only experience here in Zone 5/6 has been observing my brothers patch.
He finally ripped them out because production was very light and sporatic.
THe ones I had a chance to taste were quite the medley of flavors. He
trellis his which could have cut down on productivity. I was wanting to use
some in an area for an edible groundcover but he ripped them out before I
got a chance.

Mark Southern Ohio

  • [NAFEX] boysenberry,Jim Fruth, mark wessel, 02/07/2005