nafex - [NAFEX] Wanting apple information.

  • From: "Orville Courtney" <agatemn@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: "nafex group" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Wanting apple information.
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:22:11 -0600

   Does anyone have any experience growing Resi, Releika, or Rebella apples.  They are all from the Dresden-Pillnitz program (which has a good but rather generic website - at least as far as finding out much specific info).  Anyway, if anyone has any info I would appreciate getting it.
   The only apple from the Pillnitz program that I havc grown is Corail (also called Pinova and Sonata) which has turned out to be a good tasting (tastes kind of like a cross between a Cox's Orange Pippin and a Golden Delicious - which it is - and has a very good sugar-acid balance) and good growing tree.  Thanks in advancc!

Orville Courtney
Kansas, Zone 5B

  • [NAFEX] Wanting apple information., Orville Courtney, 02/02/2005