nafex - RE: [NAFEX] RE: How to become a "fruit explorer"

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] RE: How to become a "fruit explorer"
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 02:34:51 +0000

Agreed. Other gardeners/growers will teach you as much as books. But I'd still try to find a basic botany text, and tree & shrub ID books. Not everything with abundant & colorful fruit is edible. And ask lots of questions! Not only will you learn more, but often a more experienced person will learn something by being asked from a new point of view.