nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Standard Rootstocks

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Standard Rootstocks
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:16:13 +0000

Where can we find info about the seedling rootstock (standard or 3/4 size) 'Beautiful Arcade'? I grafted some the same year or 2 as some 'Antanovka', and it seems good so far (over 10 years). I did notice that different apple breeding lines preferred one to the other.

If it matters, I haven't tried ranetka, and I had real poor luck with baccata except that it is reseeding from a neighbor's "wildlife planting".