nafex - Re: [NAFEX] J. Seed

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] J. Seed
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:27:38 -0600

'Ello, All!
How's it going? Thank you so much for all the info on Johnny
Appleseed.
What I thought was a simple question has turned into a fascinating
story. Spoiled by modern refrigeration, I hadn't thought of food
preservation as a reason for vinegar and alcohol, I mainly thought of
salt, smoking and lemon juice.
Depression runs in the male side of my family, and I self-medicated
with
alcohol for 20 years born in '53], heavy drinker, until I quit in '95 and
started taking Zoloft in '97, which allowed me to return to college and
get a degree in physiological psychology with a trauma certificate. So
that was a major reason for my curiosity, i.e., was he just a drunk,
possibly also with depression, as I also "eschew money and material
wealth in general", beyond what was/is needed for my research projects,
such as my promotion of using lightning as a free energy source. I know
the limitations and the solutions for them. Even if it produces only 10%
of our energy needs, it is a free 10%. No fuel costs or conversion
losses. I had learned most apple seeds do not produce trees with edible
apples, but were there other aspects I did not realize? Obviously, there
were. Curiosity keeps us young, in my humble opinion. Thank you all
again [English needs a plural "you" hahaha]. Have a Good One! Love,
Peace and Perception

Wizard
Saint Louis, Missouri

P.S.: Another Dubya! hahaha