nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Visit to a collective Horinca Distillery in Hoteni, Romania

  • From: dtv@mwt.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Visit to a collective Horinca Distillery in Hoteni, Romania
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:42:32 US/Central

For some reason my webmail from abroad is stripping my name from the
messages.... I have
one
more piece Im working on, about catina (sea buckthorn) which is used
extensively over
here.

mIEKAL aND

>Whoever sent this--many thanks. It's absolutely fascinating.
>Doreen Howard

This message was sent using Midwest Tel Net Web Based Mail.
http://www.mwt.net/

  • RE: [NAFEX] Visit to a collective Horinca Distillery in Hoteni, Romania, dtv, 11/09/2004