nafex - [NAFEX] scroll-itis

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] scroll-itis
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:05:06 -0600

I actually would rather have the pertinent conversation or bits included as
the
thread so I only have to read one email or two, not the entire 20 posts to
see
everything. So, anyone who sends stuff to this list: I don't care how you
post it,
just post it. All styles welcome, in fact needed. I tend to highlight the
word "personal" in "personal computer", not "computer".
I guess I am not as concerned if this particular list-serve follows the same
regs
as other entities. Kudos to the hands off attitude, although if the majority
want
something different, than so be it. We are all adults, or, well maybe we're
not,
because I am sure children can write in too. Which would be really neat.
But I guess access appropriate attitude to me has to do with what "we" had
been
touching on earlier in the month: getting and keeping folks involved. So I
suppose
if "we" cannot behave ourselves, no one new (or old-hat) will want to stick
around.
Self-Policing?
Heron Breen
Maine zone 4

  • [NAFEX] scroll-itis, Heron Breen, 11/07/2004