nafex - [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 22, Issue 6

  • From: Mark_Bugaieski@rlicorp.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 22, Issue 6
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:39:34 -0600

Hi Katherine,

Welcome to the group! As you get more familiar with NAFEX, you'll discover
a community of kindred spirits that are very willing to help and share
information. To me, the biggest benefit is learning from everyone else -
either through this listserv, Pamona, or - and this is what you'll find
invaluable - personal contact with a host of experts either through general
solicitations or by using the contacts of who head up the various interest
groups.

$13 for Pamona alone is a steal.

This is an awesome organization!

Mark