nafex - RE: [NAFEX] converted/how to donate?

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] converted/how to donate?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:35:32 +0000

I have to echo the comments of the limited-budget guy, i.e., jobs are few & far between in WI, and I'm counting the winter's dollars.

Considering listing for "sale" (money goes to NAFEX) some grafts I did this spring, because the '05 nursery plan has faltered. Any interest out there in a very limited selection of apples on MM111 ?

Tanis, s.WI