nafex - [NAFEX] please

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] please
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:34:53 -0500

I am not enjoying having my original email title being used as a vehicle for
upsetting people. I am sorry that this discussion has led to folks getting
their
feelings hurt. I do agree gift memberships are not really any sort of
solution,
just my own desire to give to others. I also hope that apologies will be made
when folks offer concern about the tone of exchanges. Maybe we need a few
moments
of time out on this subject to make amends, do some research, and talk about
our
harvests. I am very interested in what all those folks who bagged fruit saw at
the end of the season. What an excellent letter on the topic we all got to
read
recently!
Heron

  • [NAFEX] please, Heron Breen, 10/28/2004