nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Money?

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Money?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:46:39 -0400

Hi,

Am I being too obvious when I say that this forum is a "round robin", and we have come full circuit with the advent of technology?

People write to the forum more as if writing a friend, than writing a formal article for a magazine.

I always thought it was nice when the Pomana collecting editor harvested the best of this forum for Pomona.

When we discuss lacking articles for Pomona in this forum, are we just missing the orchard for the trees?

It may be redundant for some, but many never see the postings here.

Printing them in Pomona saves the best for posterity.

Later,
Tom