nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fund Raising

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <gardendiva@charter.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fund Raising
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:47:23 -0500

Well put, Bruce.
Doreen Howard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 1:15 PM
Subject: [NAFEX] Fund Raising

Good Morning:

What a beautiful day here in west central Michigan. Mist rising off the
pond. Hundreds of Robins eating thousands of Siberian Crabs. Deer standing
on their hind toes doing the same. Good to be alive.

Regarding fundraising. One of the projects was to give the proceeds from the
sale of apple bench grafts to NAFEX. So far we have an order for two trees.
The next item was to have members purchase a membership for three friends.
So far two of us are doing it. Where are you folk? No one plants trees? No
one will spring for $39.00 big ones except two of us?

Are the folk on the list-serv just chatters or are we going to do something?

Sincerely

Bruce