nafex - [NAFEX] Ladybugs yarding up for the winter

  • From: "Dave Griffin" <griffingardens@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Ladybugs yarding up for the winter
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:9:6 -0500

Hi Tom and Pat,

 Yeah, maybe its too soon for all you fair-weather NAFEXers to get company, and I'm sorry for not changing the subject line (see above). How about if people respond with an affirmative when one arrives at their door? Does anybody else remember when folks were just people? I even remember when ladies were women - must be getting old - but I don't think that ever applied to ladybugs.

Dave
left-central MN
zone 4a