nafex - Re: [NAFEX] FUNDING

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] FUNDING
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:01:38 -0400

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:31:47 -0400, you wrote:

>Here is an idea. For you folk on the list, I will sell 20 antique apple
>bench grafts on either Bud 9 or EMLA 111 to the highest bidder (bid must be
>higher than $100.00). The winner pays shipping. For selection of varieties
>see www.theapplebranch.com on GOOGLE. All of the proceeds of the raffle go
>to NAFEX. Perhaps others could do the same.

Expanding a little bit on my prior post, listing them on
Ebay would cost a little (not much) but it would take care
of the mechanics of an auction for you, and (I think) make
it easier for you (and others similarly inclined). It would
also expand the number of possible bidders, of course.

If NAFEX members sold items in this manner on Ebay, they
could announce the sales on the mailing list.

Pat
--
Coming soon: www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful