nafex - [NAFEX] Planting suggestions for a shady arbor

  • From: Jim Fruth <jfruth@uslink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Planting suggestions for a shady arbor
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 07:37:42 -0500

I've got raspberries thriving in areas that only
receive morning sun. I've got other raspberries growing
and fruiting in dappled sunlight.
Then too, I've got raspberries doing poorly under
under ideal sunlight conditions but another factor is
at play here: Soil analyses indicate deficiencies of
boron and/or copper. When I fix the soil, the plants
do well.

Jim Fruth
Pequot Lakes, MN

  • [NAFEX] Planting suggestions for a shady arbor, Jim Fruth, 09/14/2004