nafex - [NAFEX] Combined Annual Meeting auction.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Combined Annual Meeting auction.
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:21:25 EDT

Hello all,

I'd like to solicit everyones support for NAFEX by asking for auction donations. NNGA has been using this to raise as much as $3,000 a year. Not only are these live auctions fun, they benifit the organization. The Ernie Grimo Nursery offers a $100 certificate for nursery stock every year. Others send live potted trees. Some manufacturers send related products. Last year some of the ladies made a quilt that brought several hundred dollars. Too late for that now. Anything will be accepted that relates even closely to fruit & nut growing. Right now we are working on a pecan sizer for the auction. The offer has been made we are just working out the details. Crafts, tools, fruit growing supplies, food items, all are welcome. If you aren't attending the meeting send the donations to:

Mark Coggeshall, MC Center for Agroforestry, 203 Natural Resource Building, Columbia, MO 65211-7270. His phone number is: 660-848-3258. Be sure to indicate who is to receive the proceeds. NAFEX, NNGA or both.

Call me 812-298-8733 or e/m if you have a question.

Jerry

  • [NAFEX] Combined Annual Meeting auction., Jwlehman, 07/16/2004