nafex - [NAFEX] Re: POMONA

  • From: Todd Ravitch <travitch@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: POMONA
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:55:03 -0700 (PDT)

I echo Dr. Natelson's comments.

A donation to the library would be a great idea. Even
if only to all Mr. Hillbrand to have additional copies
to loan of the earlier issues.

I personally would love to have most of the items you
are listing. It is unfortunately the only thing that
I have at this time with regards to fruit cultivation.
My impending divorce has left me without my small
backyard orchard at this time and I truly miss
watching it live. I put a lot of effort into making
the trees grow and the soon to be exwife could care
less really. Though, I did get some fruits this year.
I only have six Ribes varieties that I got cuttings
from Corvallis this year on the porch at the apartment
I am renting. Which I may have extras after the
summer for offer for dormant shipping to those
interested and will post this in the Ribes listserv.

Todd Ravitch