nafex - RE: [NAFEX] american chestnut article

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] american chestnut article
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:16:02 -0400

Dennis Fulbright has been working with the hypovirorlence (spelling) and chestnuts for a lot of years. As I know it has helped, but does not create a safe tree. I believe that it helps the tree cure itself when injected. I can give you his e-mail address. He has traveled the far reaches to work with this. I have not heard of breeding.

   I should have many of his papers around here somewhere.

Professor Fulbright is at Michigan State.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.