nafex - [NAFEX] Your Recommendation Please.........

  • From: Mauch1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Your Recommendation Please.........
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:30:33 -0400

I'm not absolutely sure about this, but I believe Imidan's
manufacturer did not re-register Imidan for home use. I
think it is still available as a restricted use pesticide (probably in much
larger/expensive quantities.) Which of course you have to have an
applicator's license for.

<Imidan's the ticket. A relatively low impact, non-organic insecticide. I
use it only for curculio, and trap out maggots, but it works on apple maggot
(or trypeta, as some of the old books say) too.

Steve Herje, Lone Rock, WI

--
Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6