nafex - RE: [NAFEX] apple tasting out east

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] apple tasting out east
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:44:51 -0400

Kevin

   Any delicious apple is so much better after a frost or light freezw. I always used to fill my pockets going through the orchard on my way out hunting in the fall. Thae store ones are only there ahead of time because the stores demand them at a certain time.

Gordon C. Nofs

Flint, MI.

From: "Ed Forest" <edforest55@hotmail.com>
I was surprised to find that the best apple in our orchard, what that wasn't labeled was a Golden Delicious. If you have never tasted a Golden Deliciious in Novemeber, you just don't know what you're missing, it is not like anything in the stores.

Kevin Bradley