nafex - [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 16, Issue 15

  • From: Jason MacArthur <rotread@localnet.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 16, Issue 15
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 06:34:59 -0400

Del Stubbs asked, regarding window screen with foam collars for borer protection. how I kept the foam in place. I wrapped the foam tightly with the screen and stapled it up like this. This protects the tree from the screen and keeps the foam in place. I got the idea from the FEDCO Trees catalog, which is available online. The "screen savers" do detract a little from the beauty of the place, but I'm sure the borers would as well! Thank you to those who responded to my query, Jason