nafex - [NAFEX] Freezes in Michigan

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Freezes in Michigan
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:28:26 -0400

It isn't all bad, but walnuts ,Kiwis that are leafed don't look good. Other walnuts are still to push. along with Persimmons. I will see in the next few days how things faired out. I do not see any more freezes till Fall. Temps back up in the future.

    I have had pear,Cherry trees in bloom for two weeks waiting for weather warm enough for the pollinators.  They still look good, and are loaded with blossoms.

Gordon C. Nofs

Flint, MI.

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium!

  • [NAFEX] Freezes in Michigan, Gordon Nofs, 05/04/2004