nafex - [NAFEX] Fwd: [peony] Re: More about Grafting .

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fwd: [peony] Re: More about Grafting .
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:08:44 -0400

Another take on parafilm, from a peony group I follow. Note this was a response to a couple of people who either liked parafilm or thought it sounded like they might want to try it. Helmut's comment at the end is true - people talked about whittling roots to fit stock, and no one had mentioned matching cambium. Nonetheless, lots of people had reported good success - I had been wondering if there might be a lot of undifferentiated tissue in the crown, making precise placement less important.

Ginda

Begin forwarded message: