nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Actinidia Arguta Males

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Actinidia Arguta Males
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:37:33 -0500

There were extra letters in Dave's printing.

Sorry Dave  I knew you meant well.

Gordon C. Nofs

Flint, MI.

and Dan Hartmann at Hartman's Plant Company www.harttmannsplantcompany.com .

Dave spoke with Dan Hartmann at Hartmann's Plant Company in Michigan yesterday. Dan currently has a variety of male actinidia arguta in stock. We have test trialed Dan's plants here at Kiwi Korners and have never had any problem with them.

One thing that Miekal neglected to mention is what type of arguta female he has. Flowering schedules need to overlap, and this will make a difference in what male should be chosen.

If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

David Jackson & Holly Laubach
Kiwi Korners
www.kiwiberry.com