nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Alternate Searching of Archives

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Alternate Searching of Archives
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:21:12 -0600

At 10:06 AM 3/10/2004 -0500, you wrote:
I'll admit to repeating on this list, on certain areas of passion
(obstinancy?).
Have been close to repeating myself a couple of times when Lucky Pittman
pointed out what was already there. Lucky, how do you access archived
posts? DO you have your own system?
Actually, Richard, what I have is my own archived folder of past NAFEX posts that were (and many still are) of interest to me. I save those, and when these discussions come up again, it's usually not too difficult for me to scroll through the list and copy & paste prior comments.
I've never made an attempt to access the main archives, though I have had Google searches bring up some NAFEX discussions on certain topics - but the discussion doesn't always agree with the heading.

Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY