nafex - [NAFEX] mycorrhizal fungi Ceapest source I've come across

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] mycorrhizal fungi Ceapest source I've come across
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 15:25:35 -0700

http://www2.mailordercentral.com/fungi/

I have never tried these people's product or anyone elses so try at
your own risk. I am merely pointing out that this is a source of small
quantities of fungi at a low cost. You must click on the words Myco
Grow to see a description of the product you have chosen to look at.
They aren't specific as to what variety you will be getting and other
sources may be more precise. I will keep looking for other sources for
a while and then try some fungi on my tomatoes this year. Maybe I'll
even have a controll group and then check the difference in root
growth in the fall.