nafex - [NAFEX] Hardy (Pequot) Peach

  • From: Jim F <bonfire58_2000@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Hardy (Pequot) Peach
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 05:07:07 -0800 (PST)

Re:
You neglected to tell us the price and availability of your
seedlings. I live in zone 4 so I suspect I could grow one of them
better than my Reliance.  Rodney Eveland
As I mentioned in an earlier email. I only have seed planted and will not have any seedlings for sale until Spring of 2006.  As for price, I have sold some in the past, charged $16.00 for them and will likely charge the same in 2006.
Thanks,
Jim Fruth

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [NAFEX] Hardy (Pequot) Peach, Jim F, 03/01/2004