nafex - Re: [NAFEX] M9

  • From: Anton Callaway <marillen@earthlink.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] M9
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:47:40 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

It very well might, depending on the plant being rooted & other factors.
Aspirin & it's precursor, salicylate, have been shown to increase rooting
percentage of Cannabis, but dramatically reduce root initiation of apple
(references upon request).

Willow water is a complex mixture of chemicals, so it could be that other
components have a greater impact on root initiation than salicylate.

Anton