nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: Pete Benfield <kc5gxc@access4less.net>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:49:09 -0600

At 08:29 AM 2/5/2004 -0600, you wrote:
Hi Lucky
You say you don't have any fire ants there in KY ???
Man, we got too many here in southeast LA.

Pete,
We ain't got nary'n of 'em up here, but I grew up in south AL, and we had plenty of 'em, too.
There's nothing like hauling hay on a good sweltering hot August day and picking up a bale that the baler had spit out on top of a big fire ant mound, and having those son-of-a-guns swarm all over you, stinging like crazy.

Lucky