nafex - Re: [NAFEX] dynamite

  • From: "Joe Hecksel" <jhecksel@voyager.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] dynamite
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 06:06:16 -0500

One of my co-workers claims to have launched the first gound hog into
space using oxygen and acetylene. He said it had additional benefits.
It leveled an old tool shed he had been meaning to tear down and turned
the compost pile at the same time. It also illuminated the
enterance/exit of every woodchuck tunnel within 80 yards for several
milliseconds.

I think he used steel wool and a battery to ignite it from a distance.
I accept no responsibility for anybody who attempts to
replicate "Smitty's" space shot. I pass it along as an amusing *story*.

W3cmp@aol.com

--
Joe Hecksel
Personal Webpage http://my.voyager.net/~jhecksel

  • [NAFEX] dynamite, Jwlehman, 02/04/2004
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [NAFEX] dynamite, Joe Hecksel, 02/05/2004