nafex - [NAFEX] Re: Little Giant blueberry

  • From: Doc Lisenby <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: Little Giant blueberry
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:35:39 -0500

I guess if they had a rabbit-eye that size, they would call it a
"horse-eye". It would be nice to be able to make a blueberry pie with
only a half dozen of them. Heck, I'd settle for blueberries the size of a
nickel or even a dime. I already have to prop limbs with mine. These would
probably stop the Mockingbirds and Brown Thrashers from stealing them.
They'd have to have their flaps trimmed a lot to get off the ground with a
half-dollar size blueberry.
Doc Lisenby
Zone 7/8

  • [NAFEX] Re: Little Giant blueberry, Doc Lisenby, 12/15/2003