nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Hardy Citrus

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hardy Citrus
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:39:54 -0800 (PST)

I was there too!
It was a great event. I learned alot. I wish it was
bit warmer weather though. I am told this may be a
yearly event. If so, next time we should have a
NAFEX/SFF table at the show. I think there were one or
two other memebers there too. I wish I had a group
t-shirt to wear. We could have picked up a few new
members.

Robert