nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Patented Varieties

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Patented Varieties
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:52:29 -0500

Tom
I have had similar frustration when trying to get info on royalties I
should charge on behalf of breeders. Over 50% do not respond even after 2
e-mails. This applies to private individuals and to Universities.
Cheers Bert

Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca
www.littlefatwino.com/bertslist.html