nafex - [NAFEX] Scions wanted

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Scions wanted
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:49:38 -0800

Garfield Shults, a very long-time NAFEX member, has asked if I could locate
some scions of Empress apple, Skookum chestnut, and red leafed, red
flowering peach. If anyone has some, please contact me offlist.
And for those who don't know, Garfield has been breeding fruit and nuts
in Idaho for a LONG time. Stark Bros. has sold some of his creations,
including the sweet pit apricots they offered in the past. Not sure what
they are doing now as I haven't seen a catalog from them in ages, after all
the selling and reselling of the company.
-Lon Rombough