nafex - [NAFEX] trials

  • From: breen@fedcoseeds.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] trials
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:09:19 -0600

hi folks,
many apologies for my rant on bananas...a topic that leads me down the raw
side of my emotions. i hope you all will talk to me still!
so here goes: i am looking to trial 5-10 varieties each of pawpaw, persimmon,
and cornus mas here in maine. probably looking at at least a zone 5 trial
area with a few in the higher ground zone 4. soliciting suggestions for
varieties....i'm actually doing this to offer them through a nursery, but
would love to keep ya'll informed as the years go by. thanks.
heron breen
maine