nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blackcurrant Sources

  • From: "Roger Doiron" <roger@kitchengardeners.org>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blackcurrant Sources
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:12:25 -0500

Thanks, Lucky, for that link.  We recently posted pages in English and French on the making of wine from red currants.

For English, see http://www.kitchengardeners.org/bernard.html
For French, see http://www.kitchengardeners.org/FR/BERNARD.html

"Celebrating and promoting home-grown, home-cooked foods in their many international forms"

Kitchen Gardeners International
www.kitchengardeners.org