nafex - [NAFEX] Little orange devils :)

  • From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Little orange devils :)
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 12:19:12 -0700 (PDT)

Lon wrote:

There has been quite a discussion on introduced Asian ladybugs on a wine
list, and how they are getting into the grapes, causing a serious
problem with off flavors in the wine. Here is a cross posting that fits with
the NAFEX discussion of them.

My reply:

I have watched them savage my raspberries, devouring many of them, infesting
and exploiting any blemish in my apples, and gleefully crunch and munching my
peaches.

Another deliberate Government introduction that went bad. I wonder how they
test these things. I thought we had learned a lesson about this with
introduced plants, fish, and mollusks. I guess not, sad really.

TFB

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====