nafex - Re: [NAFEX] che tree update

  • From: mark wessel <growyourown@earthlink.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] che tree update
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:14:16 -0400

So forgive my ignorance on the subject of che tree fruit,but how exactly
does a male tree fruit. They flower, I can picture that.

Mark, southern ohio, skipping frost going straight to freeze, so the
weatherpeople say.

> my southcentral PA che update as we approach frosty weather:

Male tree had set a few fruits but now
> has none. Female set a few more but not many and now has maybe 6
> remaining. Fruits still small and only a hint of redness.

  • Re: [NAFEX] che tree update, mark wessel, 10/01/2003