nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grapes: Fall/Winter Prep 1st Year

  • From: Suzi Teghtmeyer <srt175f@smsu.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, lliamson@acespower.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grapes: Fall/Winter Prep 1st Year
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:07:29 -0500

Hi Scott,
Try these resources....

Grape Varieties for Indiana / Bruce Bordelon
COMMERCIAL HORTICULTURE • DEPARTMENT OF HORTICULTURE
PURDUE UNIVERSITY COOPERATIVE EXTENSION SERVICE • WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/HO-221.pdf  [will come up in Adobe Acrobat - 10 pages]
and
http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/HO-45.pdf  [will come up in Adobe Acrobat - 8 pages]

Also out of Purdue is the Facts for Fancy Fruit Newsletter, at  http://www.hort.purdue.edu/fff/fff.html
and other Fruits and Nuts publications are at http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/garden_pubs.html#FruitsandNuts

FYI....
Indiana wine : a history / James L. Butler & John J. Butler. Imprint Bloomington : Indiana University Press, c2001. ~$25 at Amazon.com, cheaper elsewhere.
--------Suzi Teghtmeyer