nafex - [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 8, Issue 18

  • From: "Pete" <kc5gxc@neandertech.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 8, Issue 18
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:21:54 -0500

Someone sent me this article about this plant and I
thought some of you might like to read it as well.

http://www.abc.net.au/landline/stories/s526679.htm

--- Pete <kc5gxc@neandertech.com> wrote:
> Hey Rob
> I am looking for Chilean Guava to try here in zone
> 8b in SE La.
> If you find a source, please post it.
> Thanks, Pete

Thanks Rob.
Now I wonder where I can get one of these improved ones? I think Raintree
sells the Myrtus but shipping is too high for me. Don't know if the plant is
the one in the article or not. If I'm gonna buy one and pay shipping, I want
the improved plant (or selected plant). I tried planting seeds but no go on
germination.
Will keep looking.
Thanks, Pete

  • [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 8, Issue 18, Pete, 09/10/2003