nafex - [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 7, Issue 53

  • From: Rondi <dee@mokalive.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 7, Issue 53
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:03:19 -0500

I have had comfrey spread. Not like the commom daylily from the roots, but
by seed. Comfrey a biennial if I am remembering correctly and a year ago I
had let it go to seed. This spring their were several new plants that I dug
up and moved pack to the patch were it belonged.

Rondi
> Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:53:47 -0500
> From: "Kieran and Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
> Subject: [NAFEX] Comfrey, off topic
> To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
>
> We used to have a little bit of comfrey back when we had rabbits, and when
> they'd get coccidiosis (diarrhea), my husband would feed them comfrey and it
> would clear up. Don't know where he read about it, but it works. The
> plants never spread, but then only honeysuckle really spread much at that
> place. The drought in the 80's killed a lot of our stuff. Donna

  • [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 7, Issue 53, Rondi, 08/29/2003