nafex - [NAFEX] between 5 pm and 7:30 pm Thursday August 21

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] between 5 pm and 7:30 pm Thursday August 21
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:46:31 -0500

Hi to all:
Some of us attending the NAFEX conference are planning to meet between 5 pm and 7:30 pm Thursday August 21 at this restaurant [see below] prior to the beginning of the NAFEX-Concord New Hampshire conference.

Anyone attending the NAFEX-New Hampshire is welcome to join us just down the street from the conference.   Those who have already planned to be at the dinner include,Waite Maclin [ME],Richard J. Ossolinski [ME], Jack Kittredge[MA], Ginda Fisher [MA], Nancy Sanderson [MA], and Charlie Paradise [MA].    If you arrive early enough to join us, it would be great to have you!

To find us when you get there, tell them you want to join the "Paradise" party.

Nancy says: "I just called.  Dinner entree price range is from $12.95 to $18.95.  She
described the food as "upscale New England comfort food."  Hadn't heard
that one before.  They do a lot of steaks and baked seafood dishes, also
have a couple of vegetarian offerings and macaroni & cheese is on the
menu.  Sounds nice."

Don't forget we'll want to finish up and get back to the conference for the talk on apples and cider at 7:30.   But we hope to see you at the restaurant between 5 and 7:30!
Charlie Paradise

Concord, The Common Man - 603.228.DINE

Our newest Common Man restaurant, a NH Colonial Restaurant and Barn, opened in Fall, 2000. We are now serving our famous "Great American Fare" to the good people of Concord and all who might be passing through.
Where Are We?
From the South, take exit 13 off I-93 ... go left ... we're just a little ways ahead on the right ... Now if you're coming from the North, take the same exit and make a right ... we are just on your right at the lights.
What Do We Serve?
Well, ever since we opened The Common Man in Ashland in 1971, we've been serving Great American Fare - that's lots of fresh seafood, our famous "Roast Prime Rib", Country Meat Loaf, hearty soups and sandwiches, ... you get the picture. Or head upstairs, sink into one of our comfortable couches and order some of our lighter fare. So that's what we have planned for our newest restaurant in Concord ... good honest food that is served fresh daily.
When Are We Open?
We serve our tasty lunches starting at 11:30 am ... and you can order up our truly fine dinners any day of the week starting at 5:00 pm. On Sundays we have a Brunch from 10:00am to 2:30pm and then we serve Dinner from 2:30 to close.

Other Questions You Might Have...
All of our Common Man restaurants operate on a "first come, first serve" basis.

  • [NAFEX] between 5 pm and 7:30 pm Thursday August 21, Charles Paradise, 08/20/2003