nafex - [NAFEX] Organic Apple Production

  • From: "Gord Hawkes" <mail@logcabinorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Organic Apple Production
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:42:13 -0400

Greetings Nafexers. I own and operate an organic apple orchard in Eastern
Ontario. I would like to establish contact with other organic apple growers
to compare notes on insect and disease control. I would like to establish
trials for organic controls i.e. what works, what doesn't and in what
combinations. I am currently in contact with the Nova Scotia College of
Agriculture in an effort to use our farm for trial purposes. Please contact
me directly if you are interested in sharing this information or know of
anyone that might be.

Regards,

Gord Hawkes
www.logcabinorchard.com