nafex - Re: [NAFEX] http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 22:39:52 -0400

I also found out that windows 2000 may still have difficulties.
Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.

My anti virus cleaned it up, and I opened it with no effects. I didn't like the looks, but it said Nafex.
Who is DTV?
It was just a very long bunch of unreadable gibberish.
I did run a check of my whole computer anyway. I had just upgraded everything yesterday. I am checked by both MacAfee and Norton on everything I get and send.

The message below is important. There have been some computers hit already.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp

I am sure that everyone has seen or heard of the "Internet attack brewing" If not it can be put on any windows program made. Microsoft explains on this site and the download fixes are there. If you do not know how to do it I advise that you get someone to help or do it for you

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.