nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re:Che

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re:Che
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I will be there, are you part of the program?
If your is doing so well, we need to talk. Let me know
when you do prune it, I would love some scion wood, I
wont be reddy for them fo a while though. I just
recieved some Osage Orange seed to grow some
rootstock.
I have never seen a mature tree. This will be a treat!

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX