nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: [CoolFruit] A dear friend has fallen, Henry Converse

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: [CoolFruit] A dear friend has fallen, Henry Converse
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 17:25:02 -0700

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: [CoolFruit] A dear friend has fallen,  Henry Converse
This is sad news indeed.  For anyone priveleged to know Henry, he is an individual of the first water.  Letters from him are unique, with the shorthand system of writing he uses, which takes more than a little getting used to.  It sounds as if there will be no more such letters, no matter what the outcome of his stroke.  He has left a large shadow.
-Lon Rombough