nafex - [NAFEX] Surround with a spreader/sticker

  • From: Jason MacArthur <rotread@localnet.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Surround with a spreader/sticker
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 06:50:57 -0400

yes, I have used Surround with a spreader/sticker, in fact I have some Surround on my trees right now which survived a small but intense downpour with the help of a garden store variety spreader/sticker. I've also used the combo on a commercial scale on winter squash, using Surround and a product called Nu-Film 17. Although this failed to keep squash beetles at bay it stuck pretty well.

Jason MacArthur
Marlboro, Vermont
Zone 4

  • [NAFEX] Surround with a spreader/sticker, Jason MacArthur, 07/03/2003