nafex - [NAFEX] Spread/Sticker

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Spread/Sticker
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:37:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All,

Is there anything under the proverbial household sink that can be used as
surfactant?

Also, does anyone in Massachusetts know if Home Depot sells a residential
size spreader/sticker?

For those not familiar with spreader/stickers, they are added to your
spray tank to help the spray cover the entire leaf surface, and then to
help it stick there, even through rain.

This makes sprays last longer, and in the end, less spraying in a season.

However, I find it difficult to obtain in residential sizes. The last one
I got (Hi-Yield Spreader Sticker) was sent to me by my sister in NC, and
she no longer lives there.

I will be travelling to MA and hope they have it there.

Later,
Tom