nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nursery beds and mice

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nursery beds and mice
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:05:00 -0400

I got them from a catalog. I don't remember which, but if you are really interested, I'll see if I can look it up. They probably cost more than the standard pots, but they weren't wildly expensive, and I like them.

In addition to being very deep, they are also nice because each row of 4 "pots" opens up (think of a big shaped page of plastic that folds in half to create the pots) which means you can peek and see how the roots are doing. It also means you can re-use them year after year with little trouble, as you don't have to poke at the bottom of the pots to get the plants out.

Ginda